The MySmart Foods Difference

Last night was a success for the launch of our 28 day program! We had a small group which was good. We were really able to dive deep into the USANA difference and I had the opportunity to share my testimony. What I love about Usana's shakes is that they are totally personalized and I am receiving the balanced amount of my macro-nutrients. When I was about 11 or so, I started trying different ways to maintain/lose my weight by cutting out different meals. But what I found was that I was growing weaker and in school I was losing focus in my schoolwork. My sleep schedule was way off and I was always so tired. I didn't realize how important it was to receive enough nutrients in the foods I was eating. In my mind I was thinking "I'm still young. I don't have to worry about this." But it doesn't matter how old you are, your health still matters. 

In today's society we are overfed, but under nourished. Obesity has become a major problem in many lives and it will only continue to get worse if we don't change our lifestyles. If you were to go to a fast food place, a healthy option there (let's say McDonald's) would be getting apples. While that may sound good, those foods are preserved in chemicals which only harms our body instead of helping it. Eating healthy is hard to do since we are so immersed with processed foods. I challenge you to pay attention to what you're eating and what's in it. Look at the nutrition facts on the back. Closely examine the ingredients, calories, carbs, fats, how much sodium, etc... I did that today with another company and they had so much sugar in it! From just plain sugar to cellulose, to corn syrup, etc... it was loaded and it had artificial flavors! Usana is different! Watch this video as Dr. Brian Dixon explains how they work and how easy it is to add it to your everyday routine!

Comments

Popular Posts